"A nice stop." Isla Meanguera by euzkadi
Isla Meanguera Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 52 photos
Is a small town on the island of Meanguera del Golfo. I visited the island on a tour through the Gulf of Fonseca. A nice stop, where you can visit the small village with its friendly people. Beautiful views of the gulf, with a nice bay with boats, it is worth the stop.
- Pros:an island with little infrastructure, very authentic.
Sometimes called Man of War birds or Pirate birds, these birds live in islands near the ocean. They have long wings,... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Isla Meanguera Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "EL SALVADOR, LA JOYA DEL GOLFO DE MEANGUERA"
- "Absolutely Amazing!"
- "A nice stop."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isla Meanguera
- Hotels in Isla Meanguera
- Transportation in Isla Meanguera
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Isla Meanguera
- 2 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Isla Meanguera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isla Meanguera
Photos in Isla MeangueraSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos