"Old capital" Top 5 Page for this destination Suchitoto by euzkadi
Suchitoto Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 85 photos
Once capital of the country (1528), now is a quiet colonial town...no crowds, few tourist, it´s a nice option to your trip to El Salvador.
During the civil war the area was the scene of fighting between the army and the guerillas...Now despite the... more travel advice
Beside few cafés and restaurants, La Posada is the best place to eat the local cuisine...Great Gorditas (tortillas with... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Suchitoto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old capital"
- "Colonial Suchitoto"
- "Charming Colonial town"
- "Living in Suchitoto"
- "Pretty, tranquil town above the beautiful lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suchitoto
- Hotels in Suchitoto
- Transportation in Suchitoto
- Restaurants in Suchitoto
- Warnings and Dangers in Suchitoto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suchitoto
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Suchitoto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suchitoto
Photos in SuchitotoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos