"Chivay." Chivay by euzkadi
Chivay Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 44 photos
This small town located at the beginning of the Colca Canyon, is a pleasant village, with little handicraft shops, some restaurants and bars, also Internet service. Most of the tourists sleep here before the trip to the canyon.
I visited Chivay during the easter holidays, and it was very cold at night (we had an electric heather in our room), so... more travel advice
I saw some restaurants in Chivay, but the dinner in this nice restaurant was included in my tour. It was a great buffet... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Chivay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to the Colca area"
- "Chivay, at the Colca Canyon"
- "Chivay - main city in Colca Valley"
- "Chivay et Colca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chivay
- Hotels in Chivay
- Nightlife in Chivay
- Restaurants in Chivay
- Shopping in Chivay
- Warnings and Dangers in Chivay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chivay
- 5 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Chivay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chivay
Photos in ChivaySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos