"Lambayeque." Lambayeque by euzkadi
Lambayeque Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 24 photos
This small colonial village known as Ciudad Evocativa (evocative city) is located 12 kms north of Chiclayo. It has a beautiful church, and some interesting colonial buildings, and the world known Museo de la Tumbas Reales (Sipan museum).
This first class museum was opened in 2002 and is the proud of the north of Peru. It was built to show the amazing treasures of the Lord of Sipan Tomb.
- Pros:One of the best archaelogical museums in the world.
Lambayeque has a nice plaza, sorrounded by the cathedral to wander after the intense visit of the Sipan Museum. more travel advice
Also known as Casa Montjoy, it was built in the XVI century, and has the largest colonial balcony in Peru (67 mts long)... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Lambayeque Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brüning Archeological Museum at Lambayeque"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lambayeque
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Lambayeque?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lambayeque
Photos in LambayequeSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos