"The Pearl of the Andaman Sea." Phuket by euzkadi
Phuket Travel Guide: 3,275 reviews and 9,457 photos
White sand beaches, crystal-clear waters and limestone cliffs are the principal attractions of this beautiful island located in the Andaman Sea. But there´s more things to see and do...Phang Nga bay, Phi Phi islands, Krabi and the Kho Similan National Park. A great place to practice water sports, or dive. The island has a good touristic infrastructure with good hotels and restaurants, and a vivid nightlife. Thats why Phuket attracks flocks of people from all over the world.
Sadly famous for the catastrophic Tsunami, Phuket is going back to the normality, and tourists are coming back to this beautiful part of the world.
Here´s the main reason of the name of the caves "Monkey Caves", hundreds of long tailed macaques waiting for your food. more travel advice
More details of the Buddha´s statues located inside this temple-cave. more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Phuket Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Our Second Home - Phuket"
- "Phuket Introduction"
- "P H U K E T - Beautiful Sunset!"
- "Thailand, Phuket, and the classical beach holiday?"
- "PARADISE IN PHUKET"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Phuket
- Hotels in Phuket
- Transportation in Phuket
- Nightlife in Phuket
- Restaurants in Phuket
- Shopping in Phuket
- Warnings and Dangers in Phuket
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Phuket
- 13 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Phuket?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Phuket
Photos in PhuketSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos