"Bedugul." Bedugul by euzkadi
Bedugul Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 159 photos
A lakeside area located in the middle central highlands about 50 kms from Denpasar. The area is very popular as a weekend retreat. The famous Pura Ulun Danu Bratan temple is in the shore of the Lake Bratan, nearby also is the colorful market of the Candikuning Village and the beautiful Botanical Garden (Kebun Raya Eka Karya Bali) with it´s wonderful gardens and orchids.
Also inside the Pura Ulun complex there´s a small and interesting Buddhist temple. more travel advice
This temple is the main temple of the Pura Ulu complex, and included five multi-tiered shrines. Balinese people pay a... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Bedugul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mountain, lakes, and pines"
- "Bali's Hill Station & one Sacred Temple Site"
- "Balinese Mountain Lakes"
- "Temple visit"
- "Bedugul - Ulun Danu & Lake Beratan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bedugul
- Hotels in Bedugul
- Transportation in Bedugul
- Restaurants in Bedugul
- Shopping in Bedugul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bedugul
- 9 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Bedugul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bedugul
Photos in BedugulSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos