"Lombok´s Capital." Mataram by euzkadi
Mataram Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 20 photos
Mataram is the administrative centre and the transport hub of the island, the largest banks, post office, public buildings and the governor´s residence and office are found here. It a small and noisy city with a lot of mosques and some great temples like the Pura Mayura and the Pura Meru, and a an interesting park the Mayura Park.
It´s a new temple located inside the Mayura Park, and it´s used as a place for worship. more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Mataram Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Selaparang, Selapawit then Mataram"
- "Lombok´s Capital."
- "Welcome to Mataram"
- "About Lombok"
- "Mataram at Lombok Island"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mataram
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Mataram?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mataram
Photos in MataramSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos