"Tabanan." Tabanan by euzkadi
Tabanan Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 262 photos
Tabanan is a district of west Bali that comprises two regions the mountains and the lower plains. Tabanan is not a touristic town but is famous for it´s temple by the sea, "Pura Tanah Lot" wich means earth and sea. Maybe is Bali´s most visited temple, and is specially crowded during the sunset.
Tanah Lot consist in some shrines built on a rock on the ocean. The best time to visit the temple is at sunset; not so... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Tabanan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Escaping to Balian"
- "Famous Temples and Culture"
- "Tabanan Regency"
- "Tanah Lot"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tabanan
- Hotels in Tabanan
- Transportation in Tabanan
- Restaurants in Tabanan
- Shopping in Tabanan
- Warnings and Dangers in Tabanan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tabanan
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Tabanan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tabanan
Photos in TabananSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos