"Touristic Hub of Inle Lake." Nyaungshwe by euzkadi
Nyaungshwe Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 170 photos
Located north of Inle lake, and connected to it by a river channel, this nice little town is the hub for visiting the lake. Several hotels, restaurants, travel agencies as in all major touristic destinations, a busy town with some interesting Payas and a trading point for all the villages around. Yes i founded Nyaungshwe touristic but with a special traditional character. A good place to stay some days exploring the surroundings.
The main dock where all the long boats leave for the lake is located in the channel east of town.
On my way to Heho airport i made a brief stop in this beautiful 19th century monastery, a very interesting red painted... more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Nyaungshwe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not Venice but not far off."
- "Nyaungshwe - Gateway to Inle Lake"
- "Nyaung Shwe"
- "Mingalabar Nyaungshwe"
- "Nyaungshwe home of the Inle Lake visitor"
- "Touristic Hub of Inle Lake."
- "Entrypoint for Inle Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nyaungshwe
- Hotels in Nyaungshwe
- Transportation in Nyaungshwe
- Nightlife in Nyaungshwe
- Restaurants in Nyaungshwe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nyaungshwe
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (54)
Have you been to Nyaungshwe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nyaungshwe
Photos in NyaungshweSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos