"Ksar Haddada." Gouvernorat de Tataouine by euzkadi
Gouvernorat de Tataouine Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 260 photos
This Berber village village is located near Tataouine, the village consists of attached houses with collective granaries, and is famous beacause it was used as set for the Mos Espa slave quartier in the Star Wars saga.
Another view of the village, the ksar is divided in two courtyards each of wich has the typical multi-stored arched... more travel advice
And of course the Mint Tea, a good companion of the Bread. more travel advice
euzkadi's Related Pages
Gouvernorat de Tataouine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tataouine : to the end of the world ??????"
- "Ksar Haddada."
- "Very tipical"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Hotels in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Transportation in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Restaurants in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Shopping in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- Warnings and Dangers in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
- 14 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Gouvernorat de Tataouine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gouvernorat de Tataouine
Photos in Gouvernorat de TataouineSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Luang Prabang Intro, 44 reviews, 160 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 44 reviews, 95 photos
- Bagan Intro, 30 reviews, 97 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guatemala City Intro, 31 reviews, 89 photos
- Gouvernorat de Tunis Intro, 36 reviews, 76 photos
- Córdoba Intro, 29 reviews, 66 photos
- Pokhara Intro, 19 reviews, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Namib-Naukluft Park Intro, 25 reviews, 68 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 22 reviews, 69 photos
- Kairouan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos