"South Carolina's Secret Sanctuary" Edisto Island by ronald_ann
Edisto Island Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 42 photos
Mention South Carolina beaches and immediately everyone thinks of Myrtle Beach or Charleston. Edisto Island however, is not yet over run by chain hotels and spring breakers. This island still inspires images of walks on the beach sans the cigarette butts and local radio oldies blaring. In fact, Edisto is largely a nature reserve open for the camper with conservation in mind. Not really much in the way of excitement but, the mossy trees are amazing!
For restaurant eats it's slim pickin's. There is a semi-cushy restaurant off the pier (seafood, of course), a more... more travel advice
My favorite spot in Edisto is a great little campfire spot right off the tent. Every night they serve vino and fish.... more travel advice
ronald_ann's Related Pages
Edisto Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Edisto Island"
- "South Carolina's Secret Sanctuary"
- "Kallie2199's Edisto Island Page"
- "Edisto Island Exploring"
- "Welcome to my home!"
- "Sun and Sand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Edisto Island
- Hotels in Edisto Island
- Restaurants in Edisto Island
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Edisto Island
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Edisto Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Edisto Island
Top 5 Pages
- Key West Intro, 9 reviews
- Costa Rica Intro, 6 reviews
- Charlotte Intro, 6 reviews
- Edisto Island Intro, 4 reviews
- Hartford Intro, 3 reviews