""The Cost We Paid For Freedom Was Not Free!"" Parris Island by USMCNHUSA

Parris Island Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 49 photos

"PARIS ISLAND.S.C.USA." 04/04/02

" THE LAND THAT GOD FORGOT,P.I."
"NO HOLLYWOOD MARINES HERE!"
" GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO SACRIFICED THEIR OWN HEARTS IN DEFENSE OF OUR GRATEFUL NATION AND IT'S PEOPLE'S!"

In Oct.of 1973 I took a trip to Paris Island S.C. that changed my life forever and a day...I Became known as; "The Subject;named:MARINE!" I had earned The Title to be called,"A United States Marine",a title that has remained deep within my brain-housing-group for the past 29 yrs.,never leaving my Soul,and with Motto's like;"Death Before Dishonor/Semper Fidelas/Spir-A-De'Corp/God And Country/Mom's Apple Pie/Once A Marine,Aways A MARINE!" To name a few....Out of 80 Recruits only 40 became Marine's when we left on Jan.21st,1974 for Camp Pendelton,California..ITS/I had managed to WIP, 2,500 Marine recruits of the 1st,2nd & 3rd Battalion,Cherokee/Navaho/Appachi/Crow/BlackFoot/ Indian,Rebel's & Criminals alike,even,USArmy,Navy & Air Force,Vietnam Veterans participated in US Marine Corp Indoctrination....To Serve With America & The Worlds Best Fighting Force,founded @ Tun's Tavern,Pa. in 1775....Pride of Our Nation Goes On In Our Disabled American Veteran's/Help Our Nation Heal it's Wound's by;
asking/ VA WASHINGTON D.C. Please Hear Our Plea's~ + ~
A Former New England Minuteman made;US MARINE/10/28/1973
04/21/1976/Active Duty/3 yrs.Inactive/6 Yr.Obligation.
God Bless America/"Some Gave All and All Gave Some!"
(A Photo Of God's Heaven's)"The Live Free Or Die State! Bristol,NH.", taken on Jan.17thn,2002/Looking up into The NORTHERN SKY's from where I'm at,toward Canada,A Special thanks to Our Brother's who Served and Fought Around The World For the Cost of FREEDOM in Our World!

• Last visit to Parris Island: Oct 1970
  • Intro Written Apr 4, 2002

Comments

USMCNHUSA

“"Trust In The Lord Jesus With All Of Your Heart!" ~ + ~ USMC”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Parris Island

Have you been to Parris Island?

Latest Activity in Parris Island