"Living in the valley" Lauterbrunnen by Jacksprat
Lauterbrunnen Travel Guide: 264 reviews and 779 photos
Lauterbrunnen lies below the over-bearing Apls. As the silence of the night falls, the crashing sounds of masses of ice can be heard as it thaws and comes tumbling as it loses it's grip on the cliff faces. The local people are very friendly. The village is small, with a local pub and a hotel forming the nightlife. There is a bakery where you can buy fresh bread and pasties. 4
Getting to the Jungfrau Region by road is quite easy. Once you're there... get around on busses, trains and cable carts. more travel advice
Jacksprat's Related Pages
Lauterbrunnen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lauterbrunnen - Switzerland"
- "a great base to explore the Jungfrau-region"
- "Exciting Time in Lauterbrunnen & Jungfrau"
- "HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE LAUTERBRUNNEN!"
- "Can I Retire Here?"
- "Lovely Little Lauterbrunnen....."
- "Magnificent Lauterbrunnen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lauterbrunnen
- Hotels in Lauterbrunnen
- Transportation in Lauterbrunnen
- Nightlife in Lauterbrunnen
- Restaurants in Lauterbrunnen
- Shopping in Lauterbrunnen
- Warnings and Dangers in Lauterbrunnen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lauterbrunnen
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Lauterbrunnen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lauterbrunnen
Photos in LauterbrunnenSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Delhi Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Kenton on Sea Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Doolin Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Pune Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moher Lough Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Blarney Castle Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cashel Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lauterbrunnen Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue