"Country Side" Painswick by Jacksprat
Painswick Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 57 photos
Painswick is probably one of the smallest villages around, also the most scenic and well known. It is surrounded by hills and small church buildings. Just on the edge of the village are the famous botanical gardens, where there is a small coffee shop which also serves light meals.
Jacksprat's Related Pages
Painswick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Stroll through the Rococo Garden Painswick"
- "My Cotswold Route..."
- "Painswick - a small yet great cotswold town"
- "Country Side"
- "Sheepscombe - Neighbour of Painswick"
- "Prinknash Deer and Bird Park & Rococco Gardens"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Langford Station Hotels
- Estado de Querétaro de Arteaga
- Karak Hotels
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Mount Everest
- Dangan Castle Hotels
- Ukunda Hotels
- Al Arz
- Michaelmas Cay Hotels
- Cacnipa Island Hotels
- Chaco Canyon National Monument
- Parry Sound
- Alice Springs
Badges & Stats in Painswick
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Painswick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Painswick
Top 10 Pages
- Delhi Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Kenton on Sea Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Doolin Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Pune Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moher Lough Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Blarney Castle Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cashel Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lauterbrunnen Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (10)
Latest Painswick hotel reviews
- Painswick Hotel
- 25 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 2, 2008