"Inland Istrian Beauty" Top 5 Page for this destination Motovun by Srechko
Motovun Travel Guide: 89 reviews and 159 photos
Motovun is an ancient small town located in the centre of Istria. From its town walls spreads spectacular view of numerous surrounding vineyards, the Motovun forrest and the sea.
It is home of many galleries, churches, their own sorts of wine ("Motovunski Teran" and "Malvazija") and the world famous white truffles.
You can take a walk around the old town by walking on this path.
Streets are narrow and authentic.
Very old monuments and churches can be found here. more travel advice
If you are not in Motovun during film festival, then not much activities expect you here. It is very quiet so enjoy the... more travel advice
Srechko's Related Pages
Motovun Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Motovun - the Heart of Istria"
- "Inland Istrian Beauty"
- "Motovun (aka. Montona)"
- "most famous little town in Croatia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Motovun
- Hotels in Motovun
- Transportation in Motovun
- Nightlife in Motovun
- Restaurants in Motovun
- Shopping in Motovun
- Warnings and Dangers in Motovun
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Motovun
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Motovun?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Motovun
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 6 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Monteverde Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue