Porec Things to Do Tips by Srechko
Porec Things to Do: 111 reviews and 222 photos
In all Istra - number one activity is chasing the most beautiful girls in the world!!! When you get tired (or better if you do) ... in Pula, you must see 'Arena' amazing monument from Roman Empire times. Today classical and pop concerts are held in the amphitheatre and if you are lucky enough you might catch one. I was, and I saw biggest legend of Croatian and Ex Yugoslavian pop music - Oliver Dragojevic in Arena. In Porec, there is all kind of summer activities going on, Bungie jumping, water skiing, paragliding, even horseback riding.
Euphrasius Basilica is the most valuable, oldest, and beautiful monument in Porec. It was build in VI century. It is actually smaller that many other churches of that kind in the area, but it is the most precious one because it kept its original structure until today. It was acknowledged by UNESCO organisation in the year 1997.
Address: Porec Old Town
Directions: Old town Porec. You can visit any time except if the religious rituals are taking place. If you climb to the top, you can enjoy view at Porec.
More Reviews (9)
- Restaurant Patak - the greatest pizza!
- Sea Urchins and Jellyfishes - occasional...
- Night life by the sea - what more can...
- Affordable and comfortable private...
- When & Why visit Porec?
Srechko's Related Pages
Porec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Poreč/Parenzo, a cross road in Europe !"
- "POREC - PARENZO"
- "A Nice Island With Preserved Monuments"
- "Welcome to Porec( from a guides perspective)"
- "Porec and Istria...My Little Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Porec
- Hotels in Porec
- Transportation in Porec
- Nightlife in Porec
- Restaurants in Porec
- Shopping in Porec
- Warnings and Dangers in Porec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Porec
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Porec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Porec
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 6 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Monteverde Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue