"Relax in the sun and enjoy the peace" Marina di Pisa by Srechko
Marina di Pisa Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
Marina di Pisa is a small seaside town close to Pisa and the most obvious destination if you are staying in Florence or the surrounding area and want to see some of the Italian sea.
We decided to go there after we finished our tour of Pisa as the day was still beautiful and it was still early afternoon. That was a great decision as Marina Di Pisa offered us what we were looking for - relaxation, sun, and the sea atmosphere. To get there we hopped on a local bus in Pisa. Ride lasted 1/2 hour and ticket was cheap.
Not much was going on in Marina Di Pisa though. It is a seasonal place and we had hard times finding a place to eat as we were there in October and almost all restaurants were closed. Walking along the seaside promenade with hardly anyone around was very relaxing and enjoyable experience.
Srechko's Related Pages
Marina di Pisa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marina di Pisa"
- "Marina di Pisa"
- "Relax in the sun and enjoy the peace"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marina di Pisa
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Marina di Pisa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marina di Pisa
Photos in Marina di PisaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 6 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Monteverde Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue