"Hippy little town" San Pedro La Laguna by Srechko
San Pedro La Laguna Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 87 photos
We came here from Panajachel for a visit and as we liked the place we decided to bring our backpacks and stay here instead. We figured that San Pedro is much cheaper than Panajachel and has a much more relaxing atmosphere.
Soon we noticed that everyone is stoned here, starting with the host lady from the place where we were staying that offered me dope immediately. All that while holding the baby in her arms. Town has several interesting and relaxing bars and restaurants and most of the tourists were European hippies.
Srechko's Related Pages
San Pedro La Laguna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Pedro's easy living"
- "San Pedro la Laguna"
- "Great place to relax and hang out"
- "SAN PEDRO LA LAGUNA (A NOT SO CLEAN PLACE)"
- "Hippy little town"
- "A laid back corner of the world"
- "A lovely town on Lake Atitlan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Hotels in San Pedro La Laguna
- Transportation in San Pedro La Laguna
- Nightlife in San Pedro La Laguna
- Restaurants in San Pedro La Laguna
- Shopping in San Pedro La Laguna
- Warnings and Dangers in San Pedro La Laguna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Pedro La Laguna
- 1 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to San Pedro La Laguna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Pedro La Laguna
Photos in San Pedro La LagunaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 6 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Monteverde Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue