"Souvenir VIllage" Sarchí by Srechko
Sarchí Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 27 photos
We arrived to Sarchi the next day after our arrival to Costa Rica. We stayed in Grecia the night before, and Sarchi was on a way to Fortuna. Not much to be seen here unless you want to do souvenir shopping. We were not in the mood for that so we continued our trip but I heard that the selection and prices of artisan work is the best here.
More than in shopping I was interested in how all those souvenirs get created. In some shops you can see the artisans like these.
Srechko's Related Pages
Sarchí Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arts and Crafts"
- "Costa Rican craft center"
- "Colorful Sarchi"
- "Souvenir VIllage"
- "Sarchí - Where to go for shopping"
- "Extraordinary Craftsmanship"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sarchí
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sarchí?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sarchí
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 24 reviews, 60 photos, 5 travelogues
- Peru Intro, 6 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubai Intro, 12 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 38 photos, 5 travelogues
- Puerto Vallarta Intro, 13 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
- Monteverde Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 3 reviews, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Abu Dhabi Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue