"Kezmarok, Spisska Bela & Podolinec" Kezmarok by prleprle
Kezmarok Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 144 photos
Kezmarok is an old historical town and ideal base for exploring Spis region of Slovakia. Going north from Kezmarok first interesting stop should be renaissance manor with gothic church and renaissance belfry in Strazky, close to Spiska Bela. Spisska Bela has some interesting museums and churches. Next stop could be podolinec, an very colourfull and picuresque little town. Going more noth you would fine very impresive Stara Lubovna castle on the top of the hill with ethno village. There are also Belianske Tatras, Pieniny National Park, river Dunajec and Red Monastery. On the west of kezmarok there are High tatras with its mountain sky resorts. Going south you would discover charming towns Levoca and Spisska Nova ves, historic churches in Zehra and Spisski Stvrtok, Slovak paradise National Park, ruins of Spiski Hrad and monastic settlement of Spisska kapitula. And that all could be just daily excursions. Spis region is really wonderfull!!!
Main attractions of Kezmarok are renaissance castle, basilika, evangelical churches...
"Star" apartments are actually not in Kezmarok but in Lubica. I bet that long time ago that was two different... more travel advice
Once upon a time the town was surrounded by town-walls and a gothic castle existed in the urban area. Now, there are no... more travel advice
prleprle's Related Pages
Kezmarok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "East of the Tatras"
- "Kezmarok, Spisska Bela & Podolinec"
- "Kezmarok, Slovakia"
- "Kezmarok 1"
- "My Kezmarok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kezmarok
- Hotels in Kezmarok
- Restaurants in Kezmarok
- Warnings and Dangers in Kezmarok
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kezmarok
- 30 Reviews
- 93 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Kezmarok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kezmarok
- Posted in Travel Republic of Serbia Forum "Re: Seeing Monasteries from..."
- updated a Kezmarok Travel Page "Kezmarok, Spisska Bela & Podolinec"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kezmarok, Spisska Bela & Podolinec"
- Wrote a Review Private accommodation in Kezmarok Hotels
- Commented on one of evaanna's Kezmarok travel pages
Photos in KezmarokSee All Photos (93)
Top 10 Pages
- Novi Sad Intro, 64 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vrsac Intro, 49 reviews, 169 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Chalkidiki Intro, 36 reviews, 119 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Krakow Intro, 36 reviews, 111 photos
- Fruska Gora Nacionalni Park Intro, 42 reviews, 96 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kezmarok Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Studenica Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos