"Surrounded with three lakes" Top 5 Page for this destination Mantova by prleprle
Mantova Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 316 photos
Mantova is situated at the most eastern part of Italian province of Lombardy very close to one of the most visited places in Italy-Verona but much less touristical and much less visited. People who want to avoid to be overcrowded by other tourists and to feel real charm of northern Italy wouldn’t have to miss Mantova. It is historical town with well-preserved old city core. Huge complex of Ducal palace, great square, Te palace, cathedral simply must to be visited. Old part of town is surrounded with three big lakes that make feel that Mantova is island town.
Didn’t remember name of that church on the photo but know that’s soil of Holy land with Christ’s blood are kept there.... more travel advice
The Rotunda of St. Lawrence was built by the Countess Matilde of Canossa and stands on the eastern side of Piazza delle... more travel advice
prleprle's Related Pages
Mantova Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "City Full Of Art, Churches, Palazzos, and Lakes"
- "Mantova: a little lost paradise"
- "Surrounded with three lakes"
- "Mantova and Mantegna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mantova
- Hotels in Mantova
- Transportation in Mantova
- Nightlife in Mantova
- Restaurants in Mantova
- Shopping in Mantova
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mantova
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Mantova?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mantova
Photos in MantovaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Novi Sad Intro, 64 reviews, 191 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vrsac Intro, 49 reviews, 169 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prefecture of Chalkidiki Intro, 36 reviews, 119 photos
- Budapest Intro, 32 reviews, 120 photos
- Krakow Intro, 36 reviews, 111 photos
- Fruska Gora Nacionalni Park Intro, 42 reviews, 96 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 33 reviews, 97 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 83 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kezmarok Intro, 30 reviews, 93 photos
- Studenica Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos