"Fly to Kuching International Airport" Kuching by sklc
Kuching Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 164 photos
I love coming back to Kuching. Glad that now Airasia flies direct from either Kuala Lumpur - LCCT or from Senai, Johor Airport. Certainly, makes things easier (and cheaper) for me.
They're right when they say, now everyone can fly!
If you are, then you can certainly enter into Kuching easily. For the rest of the Malaysians from the Peninsular, please bring your MyKad or Identity Card. You'll need it to pass through the Immigration at the airport.
AND NO, you do not need a passport, if you're Malaysian.
For International tourists, even though you've checked in to a different part of Malaysia, you'll need to check into Immigration again :)
- Pros:Lots of culture
- Cons:Lots of road hours
- In a nutshell:You haven't seen Malaysia if you don't visit Kuching as well
You have to admit that the real adventure begins when you trek into the interior, seek out a village and stay overnight... more travel advice
sklc's Related Pages
Kuching Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome/Selamat Datai to Kuching,the Cat City."
- "Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia"
- "School Holiday Break in Kuching Sarawak"
- "THE KUCHING PILGRIMAGE"
- "Sarawak, Kuching"
- "Fly to Kuching International Airport"
- "Kuching Festival - August 2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuching
- Hotels in Kuching
- Transportation in Kuching
- Restaurants in Kuching
- Shopping in Kuching
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuching
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuching
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kuching?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuching
Photos in KuchingSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Hanoi Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Negeri Johor Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuching Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Negeri Perak Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Chinchilla Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Miles Intro, 1 review, 8 photos