"East Coast Rocks!" Paka by sklc
Paka Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 32 photos
Paka is an industrial town with beautiful beaches. Quite dead if you're looking for much to do, but it's a great visit to see the oil refineries burn against the midnight sky and to sit by the beach and watch the sun rise. I miss Paka!
- Pros:Near to beautiful spots along East Coast such as Kijal and Pulau Redang.
- Cons:Not quite a place to hang out if you're looking for adventure.
- In a nutshell:Great to pass by, stop in Dungun or Kijal, mate.
You may like to bring a bagpack, because if you don't rent a car, you'll be bussing... Don't bring anything on wheels,... more travel advice
sklc's Related Pages
Paka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dallas, Texas of the East"
- "~. PAKA .~"
- "Industrial Hub"
- "East Coast Rocks!"
- "Paka ~ Close to Petronas Complek"
- "Paka, Terengganu"
- "YOKOSO! MALAYSIA>> TERENGGANU..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paka
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Paka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paka
Photos in PakaSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Hanoi Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Negeri Johor Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Singapore Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Kuching Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Negeri Perak Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Penang Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Chinchilla Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Miles Intro, 1 review, 8 photos