"A Pilgrimage to Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre" Top 5 Page for this destination Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré by Easty
Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 61 photos
Many Catholics make a trek up to this small town about 25 miles north of Quebec City to see the great Cathedral. In the past and present, many people come here to get healed of ailments. It is also a very popular tourist destination in the Quebec City area.
- Pros:A great sight to see for religious people, especially Catholics
- Cons:Non religious people may feel uncomfortable here.
- In a nutshell:The Cathedral is absolutely magnificent.
I have been in Sainte Anne de Beaupre twice. The first time I was there was in 1985. I remember a Waterfall Park a few... more travel advice
Easty's Related Pages
Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basilica of St Anne- Pilgrimage Site"
- "Shrine to the mother of Virgin Mary"
- "A Pilgrimage to Ste-Anne-de-Beaupre"
- "A pilgrimage place...."
- "Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Quebec"
- "Under Construction"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
- 2 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré
Photos in Sainte-Anne-de-BeaupréSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bar Harbor Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durango Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arches National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos