"Vancouver, Washington" Vancouver by Easty
Vancouver Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 137 photos
Vancouver is a small city on the other side of the Columbia River from Portland. It is best known as a military base for the Hudson Bay Company in the mid 19th Century. Today, it still keeps its military roots.
- Pros:Fort Vancouver is a great destination for history buffs
- Cons:Commercial oriented city
- In a nutshell:A nice clean city
The Doubletree Columbia River is located on the other side of the river on Portland's Hayden Island. It is a nice full... more travel advice
Easty's Related Pages
Vancouver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "First English Speaking Community in the West"
- "astier's Vancouver Page"
- "The first Vancouver ~ in Washington, the state"
- "Vancouver, Washington"
- "Vancouver and Mt. St. Helens"
- "oneonta_ni's new Vancouver page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vancouver
- Hotels in Vancouver
- Transportation in Vancouver
- Nightlife in Vancouver
- Restaurants in Vancouver
- Shopping in Vancouver
- Warnings and Dangers in Vancouver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vancouver
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vancouver
Photos in VancouverSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bar Harbor Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durango Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arches National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos