"Indiana, PA" Indiana by Easty
Indiana Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 32 photos
I went to Graduate School at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Indiana revolves around the University. A prototypical college town. This campus is famous for its parties. It is also famous for its football team, which is a perenial Division II powerhouse.
- Pros:Typical American college town
Yellow Creek State Park. It is located on a lake. It has a beach and areas in which to fish. It is located 8 miles east... more travel advice
Easty's Related Pages
Indiana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "exotique18's new Indiana Page"
- "Indiana Univeristy of Pennsylvania"
- "Indiana, PA"
- "Vladimir (jezko)'s Indiana,Pa (USA) Page"
- "Indiana University of Pennsylvania"
- "Pennsylvania Life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Indiana
- Hotels in Indiana
- Nightlife in Indiana
- Restaurants in Indiana
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Indiana
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Indiana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Indiana
Photos in IndianaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bar Harbor Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durango Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arches National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos