Easton Things to Do Tips by Easty
Easton Things to Do: 4 reviews and 4 photos
A nice park on the Lehigh River and Canal. A great place to learn about Pennsylvania's canal heritage. This was Pennsylvania's attempt to build the great canal, like the Erie Canal. It was a failure. This park also offers nice picnic areas as well.
Directions: 3 miles west of downtown Easton off 25th Street. Just follow the signs from downtown Easton, which is well marked.
Crayola Crayons world headquarters is located in Easton. This is not the actual factory. But it is a place built for the tourist. It is a nice place to take the kids.
Directions: It is located at the center of Easton at the Square.
More Reviews (4)
Easty's Related Pages
Easton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bebop88's new Easton Page"
- "Historical Easton - My Hometown"
- "Easton, PA: Gateway to the Lehigh Valley"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Legaspi City Hotels
- Daytona Beach Hotels
- Cebu City
- Palma de Mallorca
- La Spezia
- Pansol Hotels
- Oued Laou Hotels
Badges & Stats in Easton
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Easton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Easton
Photos in EastonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bar Harbor Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durango Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arches National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos