"Easton, PA: Gateway to the Lehigh Valley" Easton by Easty
Easton Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 36 photos
Easton is a city located at the junction of the Lehigh and Delaware River. This city has gone through a renaissance in the last few years. It offers the tourist a nice destination for a day trip. Easton can be easily reached from Philadelphia and New York in 90 minutes.
The square in Easton is the symbol of Easton. There is a nice statue here that commemorates its war heros. Squares are a... more travel advice
Crayola Crayons world headquarters is located in Easton. This is not the actual factory. But it is a place built for the... more travel advice
Easty's Related Pages
Easton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "bebop88's new Easton Page"
- "Historical Easton - My Hometown"
- "Easton, PA: Gateway to the Lehigh Valley"
- "Marca's Easton Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Easton
- 6 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Easton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Easton
Photos in EastonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bar Harbor Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durango Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arches National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos