"A Day at Mohonk Mountain" Top 5 Page for this destination New Paltz by Easty
New Paltz Travel Guide: 114 reviews and 321 photos
New Paltz is located in between the Catskill Mountains and the Hudson River Valley. It is a college town with SUNY New Paltz. But New Paltz is most famous for its Mohonk Mountain Resort, where you can see forever. This page will concentrate on the Mohonk Mountain area.
- Pros:Great mountain scenery near New York City
- Cons:It is expensive to enter the resort
- In a nutshell:A nice day trip from New York City
A nice small village about 4 miles from Mohonk Mountain. The center of the village has nice historical houses. You can... more travel advice
The flower garden at Mohonk Mountain Resort is almost worth the price of admission itself. There are many types of... more travel advice
Easty's Related Pages
New Paltz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "TIE DYE, TREES, BEER, FOOD, WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED"
- "No words to describe New Paltz"
- "Historical Town"
- "A Day at Mohonk Mountain"
- "New Paltz -A surprisingly nice place to visit."
- "New Paltz"
- "New Paltz lover"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Paltz
- Hotels in New Paltz
- Transportation in New Paltz
- Nightlife in New Paltz
- Restaurants in New Paltz
- Shopping in New Paltz
- Warnings and Dangers in New Paltz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Paltz
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to New Paltz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Paltz
Photos in New PaltzSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 23 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 17 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 18 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 20 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Portland Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bar Harbor Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gaspé Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Durango Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Arches National Park Intro, 16 reviews, 14 photos