"Welcome to My Home Town" Hackettstown by Easty

Hackettstown Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 23 photos

Hackettstown, NJ

I have called Hackettstown my home for 30 years. Located in Northwest New Jersey, Hackettstown is typical small town USA. Although in the last 10 years, the Hackettstown area has seen much growth. M&M Mars World Headquarters is located here. Unlike Hershey, there are no tours given. But you can smell the chocolate being made every morning.

• Pros:A great place to call home.
  • Cons:Urban Sprawl is catching up with Hackettstown
  • In a nutshell:I am proud to call this my home.
  • Last visit to Hackettstown: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Jul 22, 2003

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Jun 23, 2004 at 2:30 PM

Book me a table at Charlie Brown's, looks cool

• May 26, 2004 at 7:16 AM

Having spent most of my life in Hackettstown it was a surprise and pleasure to open your page and see the picture of the fire engine with my brother riding in it. After seeing the blizzard pictures I now know why we retired to Tn . Thanks ! Great job.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2003 at 12:00 PM

Nice town and page! Travelling around western part of the USA I discovered beauty and authenthic atmosphere of real America in numerous small towns on my way.

• starship's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2003 at 11:13 AM

I like to hear people say positive things about New Jersey! Your hometown pictures are a slice of small town American life!

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2003 at 8:36 AM

Nice town you are living in! Pretty pictures! Do you get lots of free chocolate???

• dinhyen's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2003 at 8:40 AM

Sounds like a great place to be, if you like chocolate! Being the HQ of M&M ought to put it on the pilgrimage list for chocolate lovers.

• zrim's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2003 at 9:34 AM

Beautiful photo of the Allamucht Mountain.

• Maline's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2003 at 12:08 PM

Great photos! Esp. the snow one and the autumn trees over the lake!

• Lisser's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2003 at 2:04 PM

good page about your hometown. I would love to smell chocolate everyday- lucky you! :) I especially enjoyed your snowstorm pictures...storms like that are VERY common up here!

• Feb 24, 2003 at 7:23 PM

Nice page.....beautiful phtographs...

Easty

“Lets Travel the World!!!”

Badges & Stats in Hackettstown

Have you been to Hackettstown?

Latest Activity in Hackettstown