"Coromandel on the Bay of Plenty" Coromandel by tirose
Coromandel Travel Guide: 176 reviews and 570 photos
The drive around the Coromandel penisula was one that will leave you glad that you are alive. It was a very pretty drive and so much to see.
By accident we came across this wonderous sight of penquins on the rocks in Mercury Bay. We saw a group of cars and people out looking at something so fortunately decided to stop and look as well.
The cutest little town with the nicest shops...very quaint. We could have spent such a long time digging in all the shops, drinking tea and eating scrumptious food and spending up big on antiques. Just as well we had flown over to Auckland and had limited baggage allowance.
Certainly a place to visit.
tirose's Related Pages
Coromandel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Coromandel Penninsula"
- "Coromandel - A peninsula to see"
- "COROMANDEL PENINSULAR - I Visit regularly."
- ".... little New Zealand ...."
- "CATHEDRAL COVE, COROMANDEL PENINSULAR."
- "Pohutukawas, Tree Ferns and White Beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coromandel
- Hotels in Coromandel
- Transportation in Coromandel
- Nightlife in Coromandel
- Restaurants in Coromandel
- Shopping in Coromandel
- Warnings and Dangers in Coromandel
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Coromandel
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Coromandel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coromandel
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thursday Island Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Norfolk Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 3 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 photos
- London Intro, 3 photos
- Tuscany Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.