"Autumn in Canberra - a Picture paradise" Canberra by tirose
Canberra Travel Guide: 977 reviews and 2,729 photos
A great time to visit Canberra. The trees are just beautiful dressed in all the autumn colours and if you go at the right time - March - you may get to see the great Hotair Baloon Festival. That is truly a sight to behold. One day I will get up enough gumption to go for a ride in one.
What a wondrous place for young and old. A miniature village on the north-western outskirts of Canberra.
I have taken my children there on a couple of occasions and also taken my mum and thoroughly enjoyed all visits. It just keeps getting better and better.
- Pros:The beauty of the place
- Cons:The weather
- In a nutshell:A great place to visit but I prefer to live in Cairns
tirose's Related Pages
Canberra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful, immoral, tempting and terribly ........"
- "CANBERRA - Aboriginal for "MEETING PLACE""
- "The Bush Capital..or..a good sheep paddock wasted?"
- "A Capital Idea"
- "Canberra Our Home"
- "A Capital City in the Middle of Nowhere"
- "CANBERRA, WE KEEP COMING BACK HERE!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Canberra
- Hotels in Canberra
- Transportation in Canberra
- Nightlife in Canberra
- Restaurants in Canberra
- Shopping in Canberra
- Warnings and Dangers in Canberra
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Canberra
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Canberra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Canberra
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thursday Island Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Norfolk Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 3 photos
- Tuscany Intro, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.