"great place to spend your childhood" Thursday Island by tirose
Thursday Island Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 26 photos
Thursday Island (or TI) is at the very top of Australia...just off the tip of Cape York on the east coast of Australia.
It is a small island in a large group of islands.
Being completely surrounded by water - and only so small, Thursday Island is one of the best places in the world to see amazing sunsets and sunrises.
Back in the 1950s and 1960s, Thursday Island was a kids paradise to grow up on. A great sense of freedom, safety, many things to explore and many islands to visit. Who could ask for better!!!
- Pros:Wonderful people, wonderful scenery, wonderful memories
- Cons:the airfare is quite expensive
- In a nutshell:Oh TI, My Beautiful Home
tirose's Related Pages
Thursday Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Thursday Island - In the Torres Strait"
- "great place to spend your childhood"
- "Australia's Melanesia"
- "Torres Strait islands, discoverd by Spaniards"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Thursday Island
- Transportation in Thursday Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Thursday Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Thursday Island
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Thursday Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Thursday Island
Photos in Thursday IslandSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Hong Kong Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thursday Island Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Norfolk Island Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Italy Intro, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 3 photos
- London Intro, 3 photos
- Singapore Intro, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.