"Paraná, my Hometown" Paraná by pili
Paraná Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 61 photos
Paraná is a really nice city, surrounded by Paraná River, the longest river in Argentina.-
Paraná is the capital city of the Province of Entre Ríos (that means between rivers).-
In this city you can find one of the most beautiful public parks in Argentina, the Urquiza Park. It´s huge and full of trees, flowers and sculptures. From its three levels you can enjoy awesome views to the river and the islands.-
My nephews María, Juan and Gonzalo in the railway station.- more travel advice
A nice 4* hotel, with very comfortable rooms.- It is located just opposite the main square in Paraná.- Single: $... more travel advice
pili's Related Pages
Paraná Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Paraná, my Hometown"
- "A day trip over the border"
- "The heart of the Paraná River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paraná
- Hotels in Paraná
- Transportation in Paraná
- Restaurants in Paraná
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paraná
- 26 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 40 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Paraná?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paraná
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 41 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 35 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 55 photos, 4 travelogues
- London Intro, 30 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 25 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Budapest Intro, 31 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 21 reviews, 43 photos, 4 travelogues
- Paraná Intro, 26 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 28 reviews, 29 photos