"Far West Texas" Van Horn by scarm
Van Horn Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 35 photos
Some people think that if you drive west past San Antonio, that you are in FAR WEST TEXAS - Are they ever wrong. There are 600 miles of Texas past San Antonio, and much of this is rocky desert and mountainous, which I think is particularly beautiful. Not much information here - just lots of pictures. All of these photos were taken out of the window of my car on a recent trip across Texas, driving from El Paso toward the east on Interstate 10, driving 75 miles per hour. This is the speed limit out here. The photos on these pages were taken in the order they were taken.
An example of the photos that will be found on the pages.
Get the picture - there is a lot of desert in West Texas
scarm's Related Pages
Van Horn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Basaic Van Horn Page"
- "heplion's new Van Horn Page"
- "Far West Texas"
- "Van Horn - Gateway to Marfa"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Van Horn
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Van Horn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Van Horn
Top 10 Pages
- Brazil Intro, 31 reviews, 53 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luanda Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Monterrey Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Salvador da Bahia Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ciudad del Este Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 3 photos
- Van Horn Intro, 3 photos
- Oklahoma City 1 review