"Two unlucky days in Libreville.." Libreville by VTShounen
Libreville Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 16 photos
I think if I were in a different state of mind when I entered Gabon I would have enjoyed it much more. But several little unfortunate things happened all at once, resulting in me enjoying myself the least out of the five African nations on my first foray into Africa. Must admit, it could have been worse - could have rained a lot harder. Definitely lucked out with the weather.
If you've clicked thru a few of my other pages, you know by now - no time now to write, come back for more.
Not a recommendation but a warning: Le Meridien Re-Ndama. Inadequate eating facilities, a simple room-service breakfast... more travel advice
VTShounen's Related Pages
Libreville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Libreville: My Old Home"
- "Two unlucky days in Libreville.."
- "My transit Stop"
- "an innocent capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Libreville
- Hotels in Libreville
- Transportation in Libreville
- Restaurants in Libreville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Libreville
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Libreville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Libreville
Top 10 Pages
- Edmonton Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Banff Intro, 19 reviews, 9 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Banff National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Philippines Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Brazil Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Abidjan Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Accra Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- Beijing Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos