"World Conquest Progress Page" VTShounen's Profile

I love to travel. Pretty obvious, since I'm actully wasting time putting this site up! Not extraordinarily well traveled, but looking to change that. Have grand ambitions to 'conquer' the world - nothing evil, just to see this world of ours as completely as I can.

I have been to every continent north of Antarctica now, but still have a lot of ground to cover. My breadth of travel is not that impressive either - I have only stayed a few days in most of the places I have been, and have only lived in 4 cities in 3 countries. But I have always managed to take in a lot despite my short stays, and definitely plan on revisiting many of those places I've enjoyed visiting.

The purpose of this page for me will be to share experiences and tips, and to give my two cents worth here and there. But I am using it too for people to keep track of my whereabouts and my latest/upcoming endeavours. =)

All the pictures I put up here (including the one above of a sunset over Hong Kong) are taken by yours truly. I like to take pictures of things less famous, or at least from different angles. Not known for people shots though, so if you want pix of me in front of monuments, probably not gonna find it here!

One of my new found love is snowboarding, which complements well with traveling. I have included an 'Album' below devoted to this topic.

Travel update

Loving my job!! A full week off every five weeks.. pretty sweet gig for one with wanderlust such as myself!

Recent trips:
Jul - Greece, Turkey
Sep - Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Montreal
Nov/Dec - Australia (Northern Territory), East Timor
Jan - Idaho, Vancouver, Whistler, Nanaimo
Mar - Mexico (Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara)

Upcoming trips:
Sep - Geneva

• Intro Updated Mar 30, 2005

• black_mimi99's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2006 at 9:07 PM

Happy B-day..... and wish u many many great day on ur b-day....and more travelling...:)) greeting from Indonesia.

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Mar 22, 2006 at 7:20 AM

many many more celebrations - may they be in foreign lands ;-)))

• lua2's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2005 at 12:47 AM

Feliz cumpleaños niño!! Tones of great birthday wishes from Spain!!! Are you back to Greece?? I will in a couple of weeks!!! What a great country!!! Greetings! Lua

• Maximilian21's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2005 at 8:57 PM

Happy Birthday mate, all the best and happy travels. one love

• liqdstar's Profile Photo
    Sep 7, 2004 at 8:48 PM

where was your profile pic taken? its such a pretty beach!

• chris_i79's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2004 at 10:18 AM

Thanks for visiting my pages....nice job getting to 6 continents so quickly....I wanna do them all as well!

• o00o's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2004 at 10:51 AM

you have a great company, 1 week OFF of every 5 weeks. Envious.

• Rice_Paper's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2004 at 2:01 AM

OK! OK! So it's belated but still...Feliz cumpleaños! Bonne fete! Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu! Sheng Ri Kuai Le! Maligayang Bati Sa Iyong Kaarawan! Chuc Mung Sinh Nhat!

• Amazonka's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2004 at 11:48 AM

Happy Birthday to you on this very special day for you! cheers, Monika from Prague

• eelaine's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2004 at 9:46 AM

happy birthday!! :)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
VTShounen's Profile Photo

VTShounen

“The next time your life flashes before your eyes, make sure you've got plenty to watch.”

Location