"Winter in Sydney and I was loving it!" Sydney by karengkeng

Sydney Travel Guide: 5,820 reviews and 13,589 photos

Work is Fun!

Part of my work duties is to accompany our business partners on their incentive trips. Luckily, I was able to be part of another one, this time in Sydney, Australia.

I was here last March 2000 and had the unfortunate experience of having my laptop stolen. This trip, I am happy to say, came and went without any hitches.

It was a short trip crammed with tours! Here's a run-down of what we did and where we visited:

Day 1: Bondi Beach, Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, Lunch at Grace Hotel, Qeen Victoria Mall and surrounding shopping areas, Dinner Cruise and we capped the night off at one of the nice bars along the harbour.

Day 2: Tarronga Zoo, fabulous lunch at a buffet in star city mall, Paddy's Market and a memorable dinner at the revolving Sydney Tower restaurant at the top of Centrepoint giving us an unbelieveble 360 view of the city!

Day 3: Hunter Valley trip complete with several wine and cheese tastings. I enjoyed it very much I left the vineyard with a couple of bottles! At the next vineyard, I had to have the special White Chocolate. Believe me but it's a wine product with cream and vodka and it was heaven! We also had a yummy lunch at the Golden Grape Estate restaurant. I was a bit buzzed by late morning! Good thing we passed by the Hunter Valley Gardens for some major chocolate shopping. We ended day 3 by having a nice meal at Hard Rock and the must-have drinking session at Darling Harbour.

Day 4: Departure for Manila but I spent a few minutes at the airport buying a couple of kilos of the ever famous Australian beef and a bag of scallops.

• Last visit to Sydney: Aug 2007
  • Intro Updated Aug 19, 2007

Comments

karengkeng

“My life is as good as an ABBA song, it's as good as Dancing Queen!”

Badges & Stats in Sydney