"LATINO82's An Earthly Paradise HONDURAS" Top 5 Page for this destination Honduras by LATINO82

Honduras Travel Guide: 1,511 reviews and 4,263 photos

Hello, everybody! Welcome to my country HONDURAS, Central America. Actually, I am thousands of miles away from my country! I miss it badly... I like it a lot! and I will show you a little bit of all the thing my country offers...There is something for everyone:

- Endless beaches
- Colonial towns
- Archeological parks
- Ecotourism
- Cosmopolitan Cities
- Amazing landscapes
- and the most important Charming and friendly people!
- ETC....

Hope you like it!

Endless Beaches

There are many beautiful beaches in the caribbean Coast of Honduras, as well as in the Pacific Ocean in the south on the country. Eache beach has its own enchanment ...
Omoa and Trujillo...Colonial Environment
Puerto Cortes ...Commercial Activity
Tela ... A Troplical Enchanment
La Ceiba...Nigthlife is superb !!
The Bay island ... An eartly paradise! Reefs, snorkeling, divin, etc...

Colonial Cities

There are plenty of them all over the country. My favorites are: Santa Rosa de Copan and Copan Ruinas. They are located in the west part of the country. Another beutiful cities are: Santa Lucia and Valle de Angeles, both located very close to teh capital Tegucigalpa. Comayagua, Gracias and Choluteca are also very nice cities, while visiting them ...you'll feel that you are traveling back in time to the Colonial period, surrounded by amazing churches and beautiful squares that makes these cities uniques !!!!

• In a nutshell:You can't miss it !! Honduras is a five stars country !
  • Intro Updated Jan 23, 2003

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Oct 27, 2008 at 5:18 AM

Nice tips! I plan to visit Honduras next year and I'm really looking forward to that!

• eslim_81's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2006 at 1:20 AM

Honduras is a uniquie coutry in its own rights. Thanks for sharing, friend. Great tips... Hope to see more. Best regards - Seng

• catalysta's Profile Photo
    Jan 15, 2006 at 7:35 AM

Will be on Utila & Roatan next month, but definitely have to come back to see mainland Honduras on another trip - beuatiful country!...Wendy

• Minstrelette's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2005 at 8:54 PM

Nice page. I really hope to visit Honduras sometime next year.

• Sep 12, 2004 at 1:55 PM

After having a look at your Honduras travel pages , I simply can not wait long to go there. Lets hope i get there soon. But my invitation is still due :P

• epicult's Profile Photo
    Mar 9, 2004 at 8:00 PM

Carnival in La Ceiba... this must be a crazy event. When those folks get going there's no stopping! I hope to take part in this celebration some day. Thanks for the info Antonio... see you in July!

• Mar 9, 2004 at 8:45 AM

You must miss your country, don't you???? Good job on VT.

• TinKan's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2004 at 9:58 PM

This truley is a beautiful country and Copan is awesome...Nice pics and info you have here.

• Chica_Mellie's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2003 at 8:49 PM

Your pictures are awesome!! Thanks ~ Melissa

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2003 at 7:13 PM

Beautiful and very welcoming page. Next country to visit for me! Thanks for sharing! I do hope to see all these miracles there someday!

Badges & Stats in Honduras

Have you been to Honduras?

Latest Activity in Honduras