Apopka Tourist Trap Tips by SnowAngel
Apopka Tourist Traps: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Be careful of some establishments that offer horseback riding. The cost is about $25 per person per hour. Check the horses you will be riding prior to paying for your trail adventure. Unfortunately, many of the horses used are not well cared for and are trail trained to where they go a certain speed and very rarely do they detour from what they do every day. My advice is to do some research, spend a little more money and get what you really want, open spaces to walk, trot, or gallop and horses that are well cared for and tame.
More Reviews (7)
- No we don't have to worry...
- Other than the few locally...
- Lake Apopka. One of the...
- Spring - Apopka Art and...
SnowAngel's Related Pages
Apopka Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Apopka
- Hotels in Apopka
- Nightlife in Apopka
- Restaurants in Apopka
- Warnings and Dangers in Apopka
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Apopka
- 8 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Apopka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Apopka
Photos in ApopkaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Philippines Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Apopka Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- South Dakota Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Ashford Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Orlando Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Nenana Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Columbus Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Fairbanks Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- High Springs Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos