"Beauties of the Hill Country" Llano by scargo
Llano Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 23 photos
Running through the Hill Country is the Pedernales River. Limestone is everywhere which lends to clear, clean rivers an streams. Sometimes you can find shallow pools, several feet deep, cut into the limestone, where you can bathe and sunbathe. Click on the images below to expand them or you will miss out on some of the panorama images.
The Colorado is also a very clean and clear river which feeds into "Lake Travis", just west of and into the Austin, Texas area. Great swimming, fishing, boating, etc.! This is the Spicewood, Texas area. A good place to launch wine-tasting tours from!
We could see hawks flying from this bluff, overlooking the Colorado.
- Pros:Quiet, friendly, beautiful country
- Cons:can be hot and buggy in the summer
- In a nutshell:A different side of Texas if you haven't been there...
scargo's Related Pages
Llano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "jenna24's new Llano Page"
- "Llano, in the Hill Country of Central Texas"
- "Beauties of the Hill Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Llano
- Hotels in Llano
- Restaurants in Llano
- Warnings and Dangers in Llano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Llano
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Llano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Llano
Photos in LlanoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Taos Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Seattle Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Texas Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Whistler Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- New Haven Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Danbury Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Llano Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Connecticut Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Austin Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Mendocino Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.