"Scargo's Danbury Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Danbury by scargo
Danbury Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 51 photos
Danbury is a nice, mid-sized town with a "Mall" so it can claim to be "Big City". Near and north of here is New Milford and Candlwood Lake stretches from Danbury up into New Milford. It is very nice and big with clear water. In a cottage, on Candlewood Lake, is where I landed in my oddesy from Texas.
There is beautiful country in and around the towns.
Exits on 84, in Danbury, can be a bi*@#ch. Sometimes you would swear there is no way to get there from where you are. I would recommend that the first thing you do is get a good city map! Like many New England towns, Danbury lacks in street signs and they change names without explanation or reason. Tough for a Dallas boy who is used to a sign at every intersection with both streets listed and everything rectangular. Pic is Housatonic River north of Danbury, around New Milford.
scargo's Related Pages
Danbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hat City and Home of Charles Ives"
- "Scargo's Danbury Page"
- "My Home Away From Home For 5 Nights"
- "Danbury Connecticut"
- "Basaic Danbury Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Danbury
- Hotels in Danbury
- Restaurants in Danbury
- Shopping in Danbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Danbury
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Danbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Danbury
Top 10 Pages
- Taos Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Seattle Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Texas Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Whistler Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- New Haven Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Danbury Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Llano Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Punta Cana 3 reviews
- Connecticut Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Austin Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.