United Kingdom Hotel Tips by jcarolj
United Kingdom Hotels: 265 reviews and 345 photos
I am absolutely fond of 'bed and breakfast' and what is called victorian house in general. I think it is what is the house supposed to be. Some hotel looks very attractive too. I don't think it is very big problem to find accomodation if you just arrive in the place and look around. Even in London there a lot of accomodation services, including one on Victoria coach station, and they can help you find accomodation in London or any other town. You can book in advance but if not probably you will not be in the street anyway. I think 16-22 pounds for b&b its what you can find....Probably you can find something cheaper...There are also cottages and campings...plenty of imformation in every information center (they don't work on Sundays)
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
More Reviews (6)
jcarolj's Related Pages
United Kingdom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Firas in Wonderland"
- "My U.K. - a home I love very dearly."
- "United Kingdom Adventure"
- "A Taste of Real Britain - Tourist Information"
- "UNITED KINGDOM"
- "Jet Ski!"
- "Christmas 2010"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United Kingdom
- Hotels in United Kingdom
- Transportation in United Kingdom
- Nightlife in United Kingdom
- Restaurants in United Kingdom
- Shopping in United Kingdom
- Warnings and Dangers in United Kingdom
- See All...
Explore the World
- Renaissance Toronto Hotel At SkyDome
- Barcelo Premium Punta Cana
- Jolly Hotel Vittorio Veneto
- Naples Grande Beach Resort
- Zening Resorts
- Langham Hotel Melbourne
- Via Port Hotel
- Malya Bandung
- Rockpoint Hotsprings Resort - Hotel and Spa
- Sun Village Resort & Spa Cofresi
- Plaza Las Glorias Puerto Penasco
- Zimbali Lodge
- Imperial Park Resort
- Intan Lombok Village
Badges & Stats in United Kingdom
- 21 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 23 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to United Kingdom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United Kingdom
- Posted in Travel Poland Forum "Re: Buying train tickets in Warsaw"
- Wrote a Review Iona the island with a lot of... in United Kingdom Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "jcarolj's new United Kingdom Page"
- Commented on one of Knoto's United Kingdom travel pages
- created a United Kingdom Travel Page "jcarolj's new United Kingdom Page"
Read real reviews about United Kingdom Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Moscow Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Torzhok Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
- Russia Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Massachusetts Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
Top United Kingdom hotels
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- Blackpool Hotels
- 481 Reviews - 891 Photos
- Llandudno Hotels
- 243 Reviews - 479 Photos
- Edinburgh Hotels
- 3409 Reviews - 6784 Photos
- Manchester Hotels
- 1741 Reviews - 4028 Photos
- Torquay Hotels
- 178 Reviews - 352 Photos
- York Hotels
- 1631 Reviews - 3979 Photos
- Bournemouth Hotels
- 207 Reviews - 462 Photos
- Scarborough Hotels
- 276 Reviews - 409 Photos
- Eastbourne Hotels
- 94 Reviews - 207 Photos
- Glasgow Hotels
- 1241 Reviews - 2065 Photos
- Whitby Hotels
- 355 Reviews - 743 Photos
- Liverpool Hotels
- 1280 Reviews - 2297 Photos
- Birmingham Hotels
- 766 Reviews - 1269 Photos
- Chester Hotels
- 471 Reviews - 1183 Photos