"Budva the Pearl of Montenegro Tourism" Top 5 Page for this destination Budva by vesna04

Budva Travel Guide: 332 reviews and 786 photos

One suny Novembar day

I visit Budva frequently but never looked it trough VT eyes before. As I noticed a very little information about it, I decided to give a small contribution about this beautiful town full of history, stuning beaches and great nightlife.

Relaxing at the beach caffe

The way to the beach

• Last visit to Budva: Nov 2005
  • Intro Updated Nov 15, 2005

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2010 at 10:37 AM

Hiya, Just checking potential places to visit on your forthcoming trip to Montenegro.

• pure1942's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2009 at 7:31 AM

Thanks for the great tips and pics on Budva. Checked out your tips and info on Budva before my trip there last week but computer wouldn't let me leave a comment at the time! Thanks again. Brian

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2007 at 11:32 PM

Thanks Vesna for the opportunity to have a look at Budva through VT eyes. Really this small town full of history and orthodox slavic links is very attractive for a visit. Excellent page with wonderful pics and interesting tips!

• Zvrlj's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2006 at 8:35 AM

Pozdrav. Vidi o zvonu u Budvi na nasoj strani :-) Inace, "izvor znanja" je u ovom slucaju bio "Nedeljni zabavnik"

• SORHUS's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2006 at 2:53 AM

oh..i wish i knew i was off to budva 2 weeks ago ...then i could have read ur shopping tips...i went on a impulisive day trip from dubrovnik

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Jan 20, 2006 at 2:35 AM

Good effort and enjoyed your passion for the place.

• Pete.Gibson's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2005 at 1:44 AM

Great Job..........what an interesting town so much history, love the tips and the detail, Thanks Vesna

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2005 at 8:02 AM

Vesna, you have written an excellent page, very well documented, with beautiful photos. Next time I go to Montenegro, it will be very helpful to visit Budva. I hope it won’t be too crowdy as I am afraid I cannot avoid the high season !

• sprdak11's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2005 at 9:09 AM

Great page with interesting pictures. Greetings :)

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2005 at 12:39 PM

I am glad you made this lovely page, Budva deserves it! It has lots to see and visit. Well done!

vesna04 Visits Here Frequently!

vesna04

“I would never put the trash into my head as I would never put the garbage in my mouth!”

Badges & Stats in Budva