"kotor" Top 5 Page for this destination Kotor by vesna04

Kotor Travel Guide: 553 reviews and 1,293 photos

Kotor is little anciant town in Montenegro. Intersting place to vist.
The Old Town of Kotor is uder UNESKO protection and is a very lively place, especialy during the summer months. Come, You won't be sorry!!!

The pictures speak for themselves.

• In a nutshell:Little of everything.
  • Intro Updated Aug 15, 2003

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jul 14, 2009 at 4:36 PM

It is a very beautiful city and I am sure you are proud to live in this lush tropical environment. How did you get that sky view?

• Sep 14, 2008 at 10:44 AM

where is Kotor???Im sorry i really dont have any idea.love the scenery..

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2008 at 6:42 AM

A very beautiful town. Looks as if you are totally made from rock! Love the view from the top of the old wall. Old town would be a favorite for me.

• Jan 15, 2008 at 3:36 AM

any recommendations for a guest house or budget hotel at end of January .Aware some may close in winter

• FruitLover's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2007 at 1:30 PM

Very attractive destination, indeed, Vesna! Is Kotor easily accessible from Sebia on January? [snow obstacles on the way?] I wish you a WHITE winter! thanx, Avi

• kmohandas's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2007 at 7:10 AM

You live in wonderful place.

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2007 at 10:48 AM

Thank you for sharing all about Kotor. I would have never thought of red wine and carnival here. Interesting! Ann, The Travel Slut

• Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2007 at 6:41 AM

Palm trees? I wasn't expecting those.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2007 at 11:37 AM

What a beautiful place you live, Vesna! Excellent page with intersting tips and wonderful pics. Especially I liked a photo from a hill. A small St. Luka Church looks extremely impressing. Thanks for sharing.

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Sep 11, 2007 at 10:45 PM

Wow! I had no idea what to expect when I clicked your home town. Beautiful! My hometown is also a fortifcation. But with earth walls...

vesna04 Lives Here!

vesna04

“I would never put the trash into my head as I would never put the garbage in my mouth!”

Badges & Stats in Kotor