"kotor" Top 5 Page for this destination Kotor by vesna04
Kotor Travel Guide: 553 reviews and 1,293 photos
Kotor is little anciant town in Montenegro. Intersting place to vist.
The Old Town of Kotor is uder UNESKO protection and is a very lively place, especialy during the summer months. Come, You won't be sorry!!!
The pictures speak for themselves.
- In a nutshell:Little of everything.
On the way from Kotor to Risan among the high pine trees lays Banja Monastery. It is difficult to notice it as it is... more travel advice
Kotor's Hotel Fjord has tennis courts which can be used by anybody (if payed of course...lol). There are possibilities... more travel advice
- Kotor dressed in white
- See All The streets
- See All You don't need anything but your own...
- See All Summer Carnival II
vesna04's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 43 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 204 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 105 reviews, 178 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budva Intro, 45 reviews, 98 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herceg-Novi Intro, 46 reviews, 71 photos
- Cairo Intro, 49 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kotor Intro, 43 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 25 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro Intro, 32 reviews, 38 photos
- Bled Intro, 28 reviews, 40 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- United States of America Intro, 30 reviews, 29 photos