"The town where I was born" Top 5 Page for this destination Kragujevac by vesna04

Kragujevac Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 252 photos

History

It is first mentioned at the end of 15th century as a village of couple of dozen houses.It become a capital of Serbia in 1818. It always was an authentic serbian town, as someone once said "Belgrade is Europe, if you want to see a typical serbian town go to Kragujevac.'"

City Center

The city center is ful of flowers. It looks realy nice.

• Last visit to Kragujevac: Aug 2003
  • Intro Written Aug 11, 2003

• manchi's Profile Photo
    May 8, 2006 at 1:45 PM

Very nice page:)

• Prasnjavi's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2003 at 2:38 AM

Lucky you. You were born in the beautiful city. I was born somwhere what doesn't exist anymore.

• prleprle's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2003 at 10:41 AM

Kreagujevac is really charming town. Bridges on Lepenica is my favourite spot...

• Beograd's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2003 at 3:30 AM

Great Vesna... I can't find any other word for your work here :-)

• coceng's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2003 at 11:42 AM

Vesna, nice town ! Do you still have some childhood photos from here ? We would love to see you then (with pony tail ? )...:) Your mum looks sweet...:) thanks for sharing. Regards.

• RobMorgan's Profile Photo
    Sep 22, 2003 at 8:47 AM

Hey Vesna, is that your Mum ? now I know where you get your cheeky smile from ;-))

• Bavavia's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2003 at 3:46 PM

Your hometown pictures are so pretty, the grass and the pretty flowers. The poem is a beautiful poem, very sad time in history....

• belgrade03's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2003 at 12:53 PM

Very nice page, great that u remembered to put the poem on the site. Nice photos too

• allouc's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2003 at 5:34 AM

Nice page.

• olja1234's Profile Photo
    Aug 16, 2003 at 3:53 AM

Very nice page, Vesna. I ejoyed

vesna04

“I would never put the trash into my head as I would never put the garbage in my mouth!”

Badges & Stats in Kragujevac

Have you been to Kragujevac?

Latest Activity in Kragujevac