"Forrgoten in the time" Rijeka Crnojevica by vesna04

Rijeka Crnojevica Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 50 photos

This sleapy little village has kept the spectacular surraundings over the centuries. I have noticed that this Rijeka Crnojevica page will be the first one in VT. I asure you that it deserves more, and I promiss to take some more photos when this place puts on an intense green coat. Those pictures were taken during winter period.

• Last visit to Rijeka Crnojevica: Feb 2005
  • Intro Updated Oct 9, 2005

• Aurorae's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2005 at 12:01 AM

Your page brought back my memories from last summer!I wish I had the photos,they were all lost in a memory card malfunction,together with those from Skadarsko jezero and Ostrog monastery.DISASTER!Terrific page!You caught the spirit of this special place!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2005 at 9:29 PM

A fascinating place that reminds me of other small places around Skadarsko Jezero ! Thank you for sharing !

• Rubik's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2005 at 1:07 PM

How beautiful...

• Oct 18, 2005 at 3:49 AM

nice place. I like such old places with history, all those remains. it is sad sometimes but very excited

• sirenna's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2005 at 3:38 AM

Looking forward to seeing your summer pictures. Fishing from my balcony would be a novel way to catch dinner! Thanks for the beautiful photos.

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2005 at 1:20 PM

Beautiful place Vesna :) I loved the Old Bridge pic. Well done!

• micas_pt's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2005 at 9:01 AM

My kind of place. Eventhough if they decide to invest in tourism, it should be done very carefully so that it won't spoil this beautiful place.

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2005 at 4:24 AM

Loved your pictures of the Old Bridge and the houses in the water. Interesting place that I should put on my list of places to visit.

vesna04

“I would never put the trash into my head as I would never put the garbage in my mouth!”

Badges & Stats in Rijeka Crnojevica

Have you been to Rijeka Crnojevica?

Latest Activity in Rijeka Crnojevica