"Magic of Montenegro" Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Montenegro by vesna04

Republic of Montenegro Travel Guide: 2,468 reviews and 5,934 photos

Montenegro is one of the republics of the state Serbia and Montenegro. It is very small : 650.000 inhabitans, 250 km of the coast ( 73 km are sandy beaches ) and about 13.000 sqare kilometars. You can travel from one end of Montenegro to another in just a few hours, but there is a lot to see and do. It is an ecological state with 4 National Parks on such a small surfice with a great diversity from sandy beaches to snow centers and wild river canyons.

• Intro Written Aug 28, 2003

• xdescendx's Profile Photo
    Jul 24, 2009 at 5:57 AM

I love Montenegro. Great tips and a beautiful country!!!

• mickwat's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 4:04 AM

Thanks for your useful comments. Will be great for our visit to Montenegro in June. We are staying at Prcanj , Boka Kotorska

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM

Would love to visit this very impressive area the National Parks look very scenic :) I did enjoy your local customs tips too

• kmohandas's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2007 at 3:08 AM

The Republic of Montenegro is a wonderfyl place. Your tips are fascinating. I wish, I could visit this country.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2007 at 11:00 AM

Wha a beautiful country you live, Vesna! Beaches and National parks are very impressive on your pics. Dream to see Tara Canyon, Biogradska Gora and Skadarsko jezero with my own eyes one day. Thanks for sharing!

• VinTolucci's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2007 at 11:49 AM

Thank You, Likewise I enjoyed your pages. Cheers !

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2007 at 1:41 AM

I've been twice in Montenegro - last year just to Kotor and many, many years ago we stayed in Titograd (Podgorica). Your page makes me want to see much more - thank you -leyle

• Aug 1, 2007 at 11:01 AM

I like you pages.Some very good tips.Thanks.

• Doctor38's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 9:29 AM

YThanks for your kind words. I never been to your country. your page made me think I need to vist. Good job

• cpiers47's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2007 at 4:59 PM

What excellent tips and great pages - thank you!

vesna04

“I would never put the trash into my head as I would never put the garbage in my mouth!”

Badges & Stats in Republic of Montenegro

Have you been to Republic of Montenegro?

Latest Activity in Republic of Montenegro