"Republic of Serbia" Top 5 Page for this destination Republic of Serbia by vesna04

Republic of Serbia Travel Guide: 5,263 reviews and 13,367 photos

This is a page of my beloved Serbia. I was born in it, I was raised in it. It is a place in which I learnd how to love others, how to admire the nature, how to be myself . I can hardly think of any better place in earth to make the first steps in the game called life.
Stuning nature, beautiful, warm, hospitable people-that is my poor(read-only economicly), proud, and forever beloved SERBIA. And no metter what others say about it, what others think about it, I know that only truth is in my heart as it would be in those if they let it in.
So keep you head up and please be what you have always been: my home, my love and my pride.

• Intro Updated Oct 27, 2005

• Melina76's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2007 at 11:17 PM

No country on the world could give any support to the perfection as he was because of the rotten nature of the greedy man. People did not deserve Gods gift, especially if is not appreciated. Glory to the genius Tesla who lit the world! Thank you Jesus.

• 88Starflite's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2007 at 3:27 AM

Vensa, I wouldn't worry about what others say or think about your homeland. They don't live there and they don't know things first hand. Very nice pages, I'm going to check them out when I get more time. Karl

• RABI2005's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2006 at 10:30 AM

i can feel it too, i have 2 friend in serbia from nish slobo and miodrag and i felt as they felfthat nigth in 1999 away from country watching tv....my name mean vesna in russian

• Jul 25, 2006 at 4:55 PM

(re: your tip on Ivo Andric) Yes, you should be proud! The Bridge on the Drina is one of the most beautifully crafted books I've ever read.

• RobMorgan's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2005 at 9:05 AM

Ha! Ha! Ha!...loved the "Shljivovitza" poster !!!

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2005 at 9:50 PM

Djerdap seems to me a must visit and I will not forget it when we will go to Serbia. Beautiful photo of Šarplaninaċ ! I have never enough of delicious odojak na ražnju !

• Oct 27, 2005 at 5:29 AM

So many wonderful places to visit in Serbia i Crna Gora :-) Some day I'm sure to come to see with my eyes.

• Oct 11, 2005 at 10:38 AM

Thank you very much for visiting my Cook Islands page!:o) Very interesting page you've got here, good job! ~Mette~

• kymbanm's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 8:16 AM

Thanks for visiting my Ireland pages, and I enjoyed your Serbia page :) Welcome back to VT!

• Andraf's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2003 at 8:44 AM

Great page. Good job at presenting your country. Congrats.

vesna04

“I would never put the trash into my head as I would never put the garbage in my mouth!”

Badges & Stats in Republic of Serbia

Have you been to Republic of Serbia?

Latest Activity in Republic of Serbia