"A journey of a thousand miles ..." danitsja_nl's Profile

should begin with a single step

Hello Virtual Tourist,

My name is Danitsja, and I build the following pages for you to discover! I hope you will enjoy my stories and pictures. Have fun with my interpretation of this magnificent planet.

Enjoy life by Traveling

Dear visitor, thank you for reading my homepage. First of all I want to apologize for my poor updates in the passed year, and the work that is still in progress. I have decided to start updating this page again after a long time. And lucky for both of us there has been a lot of traveling in the last couple of years. I hope you will enjoy reading my pages and hopefully you can find something useful for your next journey. Of course I want to share with you my passion for sport climbing and therefore I will soon create a new Climbing album!

Justin my travel- and soul mate have been visiting the following locations in short:

2006 Australia, The Road trip 27.000 km in 3 month

Justin and I have visited Australia from September 2006 till the 2nd of December! We have visited all states! In 3 months by car! We have enjoyed every bit of it! All places were different and beautiful in their own way. We traveled by a car that we rented in Perth. During our stay we have spend most of our nights in motels, Caravan parks and with fiends! Because of the great experience we have had we have decided to go back to Australia within 4 years form now. The full story is under construction but will be available soon.

2006 England, London Oxford and Cambridge

I have visited England for one week we have stayed in Tring to visit the Walter Rotschild museum of natural History, from there I have made two day trips to Londen to go sight seeing. Furthermore we have driven to Oxford and a couple of day to Cambridge. Stay tuned for more tips about Little Britain!

2005 Egypt, Red sea Resort

My last vacation was in October 2005, Justin and I went on a 2 weeks trip to Egypt. We stayed at the Hilton long beach hotel located at the red sea coast. From here we did 3 day trips. One to the capital Cairo and one to the old capital Luxor. Further more I went on a Snorkel trip to Giftung island. In the next weeks I plan to update this site with my comments about this great country.

2004 Barca City of colours

In January 2004 Renee and I have visited friends in Barcelona and we explored the whole city by foot! Because it was low season it wasn’t very crowded. We have enjoyed our stay in this diverse city, especially the buildings and parks developed by Gaudi are a pleasure for the eye and advisable for everyone! Not something you find everywhere.

My home Town : Ulpia Noviomagus Batavorum

I life in the oldest city of the Netherlands, if you visit the Netherlands I would like to invite you to Nijmegen because there is more to the Netherlands than Amsterdam...Click here for my tips to make your visit to Nijmegen complete!

This world is in our hands

Surprising me

For ever

• Intro Updated Aug 9, 2007

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2014 at 12:22 AM

Happy Birthday! But where are you?

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• kahnjetta's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Happy Birthday ! I hope you have a wonderful day.

• acommon1's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM

"The World Is In Your Hands"! Nice touch. We often require reminding.

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2011 at 11:35 PM

*¨`*:(~_~) I wish you a Merry Xmas (~_~) I wish you a Merry Xmas(~_~) I wish you a Merry Xmas?and a Happy New Year 2012 (~_~) (~_~)•:*¨`*

• RoyJava's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2011 at 1:16 AM

Hey Danitsja, much too late, still Harte Gefeliciteerd, hope you had your day, groetjes RoyJava

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2010 at 1:20 AM

hope you stop by here for your birthday lots of hugs Jo x

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Jun 4, 2010 at 9:17 PM

Many Happy Returns of the day in advance!! God bless you. BTW you are not visible in VT.

• Pavlik_NL's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Ja, heel soms ... maar ja, ik ga ook niet meer zo vaak ver weg (kom net terug uit Brussel). Smile, Paul

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2008 at 2:25 AM

Happy Birthday from the Swiss Alps!!! Hope to read your DownUnder story soon on VT ;-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
danitsja_nl's Profile Photo

danitsja_nl

“In honour of all pioneers”

Real Name